Our Access gymnastics classes are for participants with a disability and over five years of age interested in trying gymnastics.
Our state of the art gymnastics facility is fully equipped with balance beams, bungee, climbing ropes, foam pit, parallel bars, rings, sprung floor, trampolines, uneven bars and more.
Participating in gymnastics will help you develop:
- Enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns
- Enhanced flexibility
- Ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely
- Increase in balance
- Increase to both aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages
- Self-esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges
|Access is a therapeutic gymnastics program providing children with physical or intellectual disabilities the opportunity to participate in gymnastics.
Access is tailored to the individual needs of each participant, providing an engaging and supportive environment for children to develop balance, confident body movement, functional strength and flexibility.
Participants must be over five years of age.
Classes are on Saturdays 1:00pm - 2:00pm