Our high school membership is designed to teach children and teenagers (aged 12 to 17) all about physical fitness. Our qualified health and fitness professionals design a safe, fun and exciting workout for our younger members.
We help to set the foundations for 'fitness for life' by teaching young people how to use gym equipment correctly.
The cost of our high school membership is $12.30 per week. It has a $0 joining fee, with no lock-in contract.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Fully equipped gym
- Group fitness classes
- 24 hour advance group fitness class bookings
- Tennis court
- Dance studio
- Daily free breakfast
- Daily free Herald Sun newspaper (while stocks last)
- Evolt360 Body scanning and progress tracking
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including a full induction process and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer (parent or guardian required to attend). Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer (parent or guardian required to attend)
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30-minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one-hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
- 10% off merchandise
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
Register your interest