Personal training is available in our centre again!
At the Macleod Recreation and Fitness Centre we offer 30, 45 and 60 minute personal training sessions outdoors.
Our personal trainers have a passion for health and wellness.
Many of our trainers also have qualifications in special fields such as rehabilitation, pre and post-natal fitness, youth exercise and working with older adults. Working with a personal trainer will boost your confidence in the gym, refine your technique and help you reach your fitness goals sooner.
If you are interested in participating in personal training sessions, please fill out the enquiry form on this page and someone will be in contact with you within 48 business hours.
Personal training sessions
During your initial session, your personal trainer will:
- assess your level of fitness
- understand what you want to achieve
- identify your preferred activities.
With ongoing training, your personal trainer will:
- develop an individualised program for you
- work with you to provide support and keep you motivated
- ensure you learn the correct form and technique
- monitor and measure your progress over time
- adjust your training program to keep you interested and challenged.
Your personal trainer can track your results with our state-of-the-art Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner, a quick, non-invasive bioelectrical impedance measurement that can determine over 40 different metrics relating to body fat, lean muscle mass and visceral fat. This helps your trainer deliver targeted dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice.
We recommend booking a scan with your personal trainer every 4-6 weeks.
See the personal training section on our prices page.