Gymnastics is the perfect activity to prepare children for long-term participation in sport and it helps children develop the fundamental movement skills for life. Our qualified gymnastics coaches help students develop new skills which can be transferred into their everyday lives.
Our state-of-the-art gymnastics facility is fully equipped with balance beams, a bungee, climbing ropes, foam pit, parallel bars, rings, sprung floor, trampolines, uneven bars and more.
Children who participate in gymnastics will benefit from:
- enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns;
- enhanced flexibility;
- ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely;
- increase in balance;
- increase to both aerobic and anaerobic endurance;
- unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages;
- building self-esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges.
Explore our gymnastics programs below.
- Unlimited make-up classes are available for missed classes, with a prior notified absence (not applicable for Access classes, Play Gym classes or adult gymnastics classes).
- Absences must be registered prior to the class via the online customer portal to receive a make-up class.
- Make-up classes have an expiry of 90 days from the absent class. Make-up classes not claimed within 90 days will be forfeited.
- If your regular class falls on a public holiday or Easter Sunday, you will not be charged. There are no classes or make-up class replacements for public holidays and Easter Sunday.