Macleod Recreation and Fitness Centre's gymnastics school offers a range of programs from children aged nine months, through to school-aged children preparing for gymnastics competitions, and adults. Our qualified gymnastics experts help our students develop new skills which can be transferred into their everyday lives.
We are proudly affiliated with Gymnastics Australia and Gymnastics Victoria.
Below are our the programs:
- Pregym – 2.5 to 4 years old
- Kinderfun – 4 to 5 years old
- Gymbasics – 5 to 6 years old
- Gymfun – 7 to 8 years old
- Gymskills – 9 years old
- Gymskills adv – Skills Based
- Gymstar – Skills Based
- TeenGym – 10 year old + and beginners
Program visitors and contact tracing
To help keep our community safe, we require all visitors to sign in with a unique QR code when visiting our centre. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out a visitor registration form.
How to get your unique QR code:
- Click here to fill out the visitor registration form.
- Include any additional visitors, such as minors who are attending the centre with you. Minors who attend the centre alone (in line with centre conditions of entry) will need to fill out a separate visitor registration form.
- Ensure all your details are correct – particularly your email address.
- Check the confirmation box at the end of the form and select the ‘next’ button.
Once you have received your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit our centre.