Macleod gymnastics school offers a range of programs for crawling babies, toddlers, school age kids, teenagers and adults. Our qualified gymnastics coaches help students develop new skills which can be transferred into their everyday lives.
We are proudly affiliated with Gymnastics Australia and Gymnastics Victoria.
To view the gymnastics class term dates, download the 2022 Macleod gymnastics calendar.
Gymnastics is the perfect activity to prepare children for long-term participation in sport and helps to develop the fundamental movement skills for life.
Our state of the art gymnastics facility is fully equipped with balance beams, bungee, climbing ropes, foam pit, parallel bars, rings, sprung floor, trampolines, uneven bars and more.
Children who participate in gymnastics will benefit from:
- Enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns
- Enhanced flexibility
- Ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely
- Increase in balance
- Increase to both aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages
- Building self-esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges
Explore our kids and adult classes listed above and if you have any queries, you can get in touch our gymnastics team leaders using the enquire form on this page.