We offer over 50 classes throughout the week. Members and non-members are welcome to participate in group fitness classes.
- Please be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Please put your equipment away after the class
How to join a class
Members can pre book group fitness classes 24 hours in advance. In person, by phone or via SMS up to one hour before class time. SMS booking - 0458 388 149.
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes five minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it.
See the group fitness section on our prices page.