Macleod Recreation and Fitness Centre has partnered with YMCA Children's Programs to support local families outside the school term.
If your child needs quality care during school holidays, is between five and 12 years old, and enrolled in primary school – they will love Macleod YMCA School Holiday Program.
YMCA School Holiday Programs feature a range of interest-based experiences that will keep the kids entertained and active during the holidays.
This program is run at Macleod Recreation and Fitness Centre, which is owned by Banyule City Council and managed by YMCA Victoria.
Visit the YMCA Children's Programs website for further information on:
- Account management resources
- Enrolment and booking process
- Policies and procedures
- Prices and subsidies
You can also contact us about our School Holiday Programs by calling (03) 8371 0500.
- Dates for the Summer School Holiday Program will be coming soon!
- Bookings will open towards the end of November and a list of activities for each location will be released on the YMCA Children's Programs website.
- Returning families will receive an email notification when the program details are available.