Our state of the art gymnastics facility is fully equipped with balance beams, bungee, climbing ropes, foam pit, parallel bars, rings, sprung floor, trampolines, uneven bars and more.
Participating in gymnastics will help you develop:
- Enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns
- Enhanced flexibility
- Ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely
- Increase in balance
- Increase to both aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages
- Self esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges
MacXGymnastics classes (for participants over 16 years of age interested in trying gymnastics)
Our MacXGymnastics classes are casual classes designed for adult beginner gymnasts. This educational and fun program caters to everyone, from adults who have never done gymnastics before and would like to learn, to ex or current gymnasts who want to practice their own skills.
Participants must be over 16 years of age.
MacXGymnastics classes are on:
- Thursdays 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturdays 4:30pm - 5:30pm